Assistant Vice President / Project Manager, Development, Shoreham Capital
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Shoreham Capital, a West Palm Beach, Florida based Owner and Developer of residential and mixed-use real estate, is seeking an Assistant Vice President /Project Manager of Development to join its single family for-rent and multifamily development team. The PM will work on financing, design and project coordination for multiple ground-up projects. Shoreham typically handles the entire development process, including entitlement, selection of architects and other professionals, arranging often complex financing, construction management, and, ultimately, sales and marketing.
Shoreham Capital is market leading developer of build-to-rent single family home communities and multifamily projects. Over the past 15 years, the principals of Shoreham have built more than $5 billion in real estate assets, producing above-market returns through various value-add strategies.
· Maintain project budgets and analyze project financial feasibility and evaluate ongoing project financial performance.
· Represent Shoreham, helping to build and strengthen relationships with city officials and other partners
· Develop and monitor project schedules using Microsoft Project.
· Assist in review of architectural and construction documents.
· Assist in review of legal documents, including consultant agreements, to ensure key business terms are accurately reflected.
· Assist in administrative and organizational project tasks.
· Shepard project through construction completion and lease-up, to include punch list, schedule, requisition and change order processing.
· Assist in opening of the property; including creation of and monitoring a marketing plan.
· Assemble vendor invoices, check them against contracts, and put together for internal process and in some cases, monthly draw reports for lenders
· Create agenda for and take notes and weekly project design and construction meetings
· Assist in permitting and regulatory interactions with city and state agencies (building permits, applications, TCO, CO, etc.)
· Supplement construction team in coordinating construction activities (submittal log, TR tracking, etc)
· Assist in coordinating consultant activities, such as scoping contracts, providing access to site during pre-development, and facilitating interaction among design team
· Bachelors degree in Urban Planning, Real Estate, Business Administration, Architecture, or related field.
· 3-5 years of relevant experience working in real estate development, planning, architecture, engineering or construction management. Real estate transactional and/or development experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, Project and Word.
· Expertise in BuilderTrend, ProCore and/or PlanGrid a plus.
· Works well on multiple projects and can work independently as well as a team player.